The James C. and Mary B. Martin Center for the Arts invites you to get close to the action by becoming part of our troupe of volunteers.
While we are uncertain when we will be able to hold events at the Martin Center due to Covid-19 regulations and concerns, we do know we will need the help of our volunteers once our doors open and the performing arts go live in-person once again!
So, now seems to be a good time to “cast” our troupe of volunteers for Martin Center performances and live events, when we are able to have them. We look forward to your participation and can’t wait to hear from you.
An Invitation to Students
Take a leading role by becoming one of our student volunteers. If you have experience or an interest in theatre, dance, music, film, media and marketing, box office and house management or just enjoy the arts and meeting new people, than we would love for you join our troupe.
- Meet other students from different disciplines and departments.
- Enrich your knowledge of artists and performers.
- Spruce up your résumé.
An Invitation to Community Members
If you love the arts and are looking for a way to get involved with your community, look no further. Join our troupe for a role of a lifetime! We are looking for just the skills you have to offer and all levels of involvement are welcome.
- Engage in your community in new ways.
- Enjoy new experiences and meet new friends.
- Be a part of the showtime excitement!
An Invitation to Faculty and Staff
Would you like to meet students and faculty and staff outside your area of expertise – and get out from behind that desk? Then we have a starring role just for you in our troupe at the level of involvement you desire.
- Enjoy working with others on campus.
- Experience more arts events on campus.
- Get involved in something new on campus, where you can make a difference.